With our Internet banking you can do almost everything you can do at a branch from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you have access to the Internet.
What does it offer you:
- Access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer funds to other Stanbic Bank Ghana accounts (yours and other customers) and to customers of other banks
- You can track expenses and credits to your account
- View and download statements
- Set up future-dated payments
- Secure site: To set up a beneficiary, change your PIN or mobile phone number, you need to enter a PIN, which will be sent to your phone by SMS
- Create multiple payment beneficiaries
- Transfer funds between your Ghanaian cedi and other currency accounts – USD, GBP, EUR, and ZAR.
- Give your preferred user name on the application form
- Customer service requests, including but not limited to
- Order chequebooks
- Set up standing orders
- Open Fixed Deposit accounts
- Open Call Deposit accounts
- Debit card limit changes.
What you need to apply:
If you are in Ghana, visit any of our branches or call our Customer Care Centre. If you are abroad, please call our Customer Care team on the numbers below. They can take you through the account opening process over the phone and we’ll tell you which documents we need. If you are in the UK, we will send a Documentation Agent to your home to get the required signatures and pick up your documents.
- ID or passport (original and colour copy)
- Two colour passport photos
- Proof of current physical address
- For those living in the diaspora, we need proof of your physical address such as a utility bill
- For those living in Ghana, we need proof of your physical address in Ghana as well as proof of your intention to relocate to the diaspora (letter from employer, details of visa, airplane tickets).