Personal Current Account
Our Current Account lets you spend less time banking - and more time living - because we know you want good service and convenient access to your money. A Stanbic Personal Current Account is a flexible transactional account that comes with a chequebook and an ATM card – giving you easy access to your money through any of our branches and ATMs across the country, and also via the internet.
What does it offer you:
- A chequebook
- A Visa Debit card so you have access to your money at any time
- Full e-banking services, which include telephone, mobile and Internet banking for quick and stress-free transactions
- Monthly e-statements
- SMS alerts on all transactions to help you keep track of your finances
- Quick and easy to arrange overdrafts
- Access to our investment, saving and borrowing products.
How much will it cost you:
- A minimum initial deposit of GHS30.00 is required to open the account.
- You do not need to keep a minimum balance in the account.
- You may have to pay a monthly service fee. Please refer to our current Pricing Guide.
What you need to apply:
- You have to be at least 18 years
- You can be a salaried worker or self-employed
- Be a resident or non-resident Ghanaian, or resident non-Ghanaian with a valid residence permit.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Proof of identity (valid Voter’s ID Card, driver’s licence or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - a utility bill less than three months old.