An account used to save towards a particular goal or purchase, or to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're ready for the unexpected. You earn interest each month, which means your money grows faster and you reach your financial goals quickly. You also get a debit card, which can be used at ATMs and point-of-sale terminals nationwide.
What does it offer you:
- Immediate access to your account electronically using your ATM card.
- Interest rates are tiered so the more money you save, the more interest you will earn.
How much will it cost you:
- A minimum deposit of GHS50.00 is needed to open an account.
- You must keep a minimum of GHS50.00 in your account at all times.
What you need to apply:
- Be over 18 years old.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Proof of identity (valid Voter’s ID Card, driver’s licence or passport).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of address- utility bill less than three months old.