A Bonus Investment allows you to invest a lump sum over a chosen period and rewards you with bonus interest on maturity of your investment.
What does it offer you:
- There is no maximum balance requirement, but the higher your balance, the more interest you will earn.
- Additional deposits cannot be made into the account.
- You can open more than one Bonus Investment account.
- There are five investments periods for you to choose from – 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Once an investment period has been chosen, it cannot be changed.
- You earn bonus interest if the account runs for the full investment term.
- No management fees are charged on your account.
What you need to apply:
- A minimum deposit of GHS5 000.00 is needed to open the account
- Be over 18 years.
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- A nationally accepted identification card (valid Voter’s ID Card, driver’s licence or passport).
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Proof of address - a utility bill less than three months old.
- You don’t need to give us the above documents if you hold a current or savings account with us. You only need to fill in an application form.