Unsecured Personal Loans
We know you have lifestyle aspirations and that sometimes you need the right financing to realise your goals. Our Unsecured Personal Loans are flexible, short- to medium-term loans tailored to meet your personal financing needs such as buying household or electronic appliances, education expenses, home improvements, car maintenance, rent advance and other personal expenses.
Our Unsecured Personal Loans include:
1. Fixed Term Loans (FTL): A short-term personal loan is ideal if you earn a minimum net salary of GHS400 a month.
2. Revolving Term Loan (RTL): A short- to medium-term revolving personal loan if you earn a minimum net salary of GHS700 a month.
3. Employer Managed Scheme Loan (EMS): A short- to medium-term personal loan structured for salaried employees on our Workplace Banking Group Scheme who earn a minimum net salary of GHS300 a month at negotiated concessionary rates.
What does it offer you:
- Flexible repayments through a Stanbic salary account or direct payroll deduction
- Minimum loan amount:
- Revolving Term Loan: GHS2,000
- Fixed Term and Employer Managed Scheme loans: GHS500.
- Maximum loan amount: depends on income
- Fixed Term Loan: GHS10,000
- Revolving Term and Employer Managed Scheme Loans: GHS50,000.
- Minimum loan term of 12 months
- Maximum loan repayment term tied to retirement age
- Revolving Term and Employer Managed Scheme Loans up to 60 months -
- Fixed Term Loan - up to 48 months -
- Loan repayments should not be more than 45% of your net monthly income
- Competitive interest rates and facility fees
- Credit Life Insurance that covers permanent disability and death
- Top-up option available for existing loans after consistent repayment.
What you need to apply:
- You must work for an organisation profiled by us
- You have to be in employment for at least six months and confirmed in current job role
- You must have held an account with us for at least one month. (For salaried account holders)
- You do not need to have an account with us for direct payroll deductions
- Must be 21 years and not more than 60 years by facility expiry
- Ghanaian citizen or legal resident in Ghana (expatriates)
- Fill in the Unsecured Personal Loan application form and attach the following documents
- Proof of income – last three months’ payslips
- Proof of identity - passport, driver’s licence, Voters’ Identity Card
- Proof of address - utility bill less than three months old
- Letter of Undertaking from employer
- Six months’ bank statements (for new customers only)
- Passport photo (Direct payroll deduction customers only)
- Loan will be approved subject to a positive credit bureau report