Achiever Banking is a customer proposition targeted at the middle class customer earning a regular salary and provides them with a secure and convenient way to carry out their banking activities.
Achiever Banking Product Suite
The Achiever Banking proposition entitles customers to the following products:
- An Achiever Current Account with a Chip & Pin International Visa debit card.
- Hospital Cash Cover: Cash back of GHS 100 per day for 180 days*
- Retrenchment Cover: GHS 1,000 per month for 3 months
- Discount on Motor Insurance Purchase: Up to 10%
- Achiever Save: Target savings towards Weddings, Holidays, Graduation etc
- Target savings towards Weddings, Holidays, Graduation etc.
- Internet Banking
- USSD mobile Banking
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Wide ATM reach
- Workplace Banking
- Stanbic Bank App
- Mobile Money
- Cash to Account Remittances**
- Preapproved Salary Overdraft: up to 50% of net monthly salary***
- Lifestyle Loans approved in 24 hours
* Only covers hospitalization due to an accident
** Remittance cash straight to account available for only Ria currently
*** Preapproved OD applicable after 3rd consecutive salary Credit.
What are the benefits?
Below are the benefits of signing up for the Achiever Banking proposition:
- Get free SMS alerts for transactions carried out on your account.
- Sign up for free Internet banking
- Free inter-account transfers
- Free POS/Online
- Free electronic statement
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Visa Card
- Free first Cheque Book (50 pages)
- Free ATM withdrawal on SBG ATMs
- 24hr TAT for an Achiever Loan
- Paperless Account Origination
- Up to GHS 18,000 Hospitalization Support
- 3 month retrenchment cushion of Up to GHS 3,000
How much will it cost you?
For a bundled monthly fee of GHS 20 (Excluding VAT) you can enjoy the full benefits of the Achiever Banking proposition.
Who can apply?
If you earn a salary between GHS 700 and GHS 3,499.99 and are over the age of 18 years, you can apply to be an Achiever Banking customer.
What do you need?
Just visit your nearest Stanbic Bank branch with the following documents:
• A nationally accepted identification card (voter's ID, driver’s license or passport)
• Two passport-sized photographs
• Proof of residence in the form of a utility bill (less than 3 months old)
Alternatively just call our Customer Care number below and we will send one of our Sales Consultants to you
For further information please call our Customer Care Centre on
18080 (MTN) or 0800 10009 (Vodafone)