Business Current Account
Our Business Current Account allows you to make deposits, withdrawals and payments to third parties, as well as receive payments from your customers through various channels. The account enables you to keep accurate banking records, produces statements for easy reference, and helps you to build a banking relationship and credit risk profile. A Business Current Account is simple to manage and lets you transact in the way that is most convenient for you, from traditional branch banking to our advanced electronic services.
What does it offer you:
- Available in major international currencies – US dollars, British pounds, euro, South African rand and Chinese yuan
- No minimum balance required
- Unlimited number of transactions
- 100-page chequebook
- Access to our innovative and simple Internet banking platform and new Business Online (nBOL) for your more complex business banking needs
- Free SMS or email alerts
- Visa Business Debit card – up to four cards can be issued for each business. Daily cash withdrawal limit of up to GHS3 000.00 can be set for each card
- Ability to set up standing orders
- Set up overdrafts for your business – subject to approval.
What you need to apply:
- Minimum opening deposit of only GHS200.00
- Be a registered business in Ghana – enterprise, limited liability company, society/club/association, partnership or sole proprietor
- Business registration documents
- Proof of identity of directors/shareholders/owner/partners
- Proof of business address.