Business Savings Account
A Business Savings Account allows businesses to save surplus funds at competitive rates.
What does it offer you:
- Investment not tied to a fixed period
- Competitive interest rates
- May be used to secure loans and overdrafts.
What you need to apply:
- Minimum opening deposit of only GHS200
- Minimum balance to earn interest is GHS500
- Be a registered business in Ghana – enterprise, limited liability company, society/club/association, partnership or sole proprietor
- Business registration documents
- Proof of identity of directors/shareholders/owner/partners
- Proof of business address.