Revolving Short Term Loan
A short-term loan used to buy stock for your business.
What does it offer you:
- Ability to structure loan to your specific business cycle
- Allows you to manage stock effectively
- Payouts usually made against invoices from suppliers.
What do you need to apply:
- Business registration documents
- Insurance on stock
- Six months’ statements from another bank
- Three years’ financial statements and cash flows
- Accepted collateral includes, but is not limited to, landed property, cash or investments (Treasury Bills) and Bank Guarantee from a reputable bank
- Favourable credit bureau report.
You may need to meet other conditions or give us more documents subject to specific borrower conditions.