Invoice Discounting is a short-term working capital granted to finance debtors that allows you to improve your business’ cash flow.
What does it offer you:
- Ability to structure your loan to your specific business cycle
- You do not have to wait for payment from debtors before you can order more goods
- We finance up to 70% of the invoice raised on a reputable company and accepted by the company
- The money due from invoices needs to be assigned to us.
What you need to apply:
- Business registration documents
- Six months’ statements from another bank
- Three years’ financial statements and cash flows
- Collateral may be required
- Favourable credit bureau report
- You may need to meet other conditions or give us more documents subject to specific borrower conditions.