Travel Insurance covers specific expenses, losses and delays suffered while travelling abroad. You and your immediate family who travel with you will be covered for up to €30,000. This ensures that you enjoy your trip and don’t need to worry about how to pay any bills as a result of sudden ill health, lost luggage and flight delays.
What does it offer you:
- This is multi-trip cover for a continuous period of 92 days for each trip.
- It pays expenses resulting from hospitalisation, emergency dental care, medical evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains if necessary.
- Help with legal defence, payment for delivery of medicines to you and advance of bail bond if needed.
- Covers loss of baggage and ID documents, as well as cost of locating and forwarding your personal belongings and baggage.
- Compensation if your flight is delayed.
- Cost depends on the countries you visit and the length of your trip (subject to a maximum of 92 consecutive days for each trip). We will tell you the cost of the cover after you give us the details of your trip. For example, a 42-year old, on a 10-day trip to three Schengen countries will enjoy €30 000.00 cover for only GHS75.00.
- 24-hour assistance on a dedicated telephone number.
What you I need to apply:
- Visit your nearest branch with your travel itinerary and passport number.
- Hold an account with us.
- Be under the age of 80 years.